To be the largest network of PNG consultants driving the implementation of sustainable development policy, research and projects that promote economic growth and local participation in large investments.
To offer high-quality professional services for clients that:
- Supports research and evidence-based policy;
- Guides design, management and monitoring of community projects; and
- Builds the capacity of individuals and institutions.
- Biodiversity & conservation
- GIS, mapping & physical planning
- Geotech engineering
- Environmental safeguards
- Auditing, risk management
- Gender, social inclusion
- Networking engineering (CISCO)